Kinda freaking out?
Oh honey, it's going to be okay!
At Zilla, we have options beyond "Day-of" and "Full Service"...use your booked hours for the help you want...
- coaching through difficult family or friend dynamics
- when and how to decide on wedding timing with all.the.things going on
- how to set yourself up for success, so you actually enjoy the wedding planning process
- work with parents who 'have a say' where budget is spent
- guidance on all things wedding so you alleviate the overwhelm
- make sure you don't forget anything
- a custom checklist to balance wedding planning with all your other commitments
- how to allocate funds and maximize your budget parameters
- custom vendor recommendations and contract reviews
- a custom day of schedule
- mood board development to stay focused and communicate with vendors
- training for your day-of contact
- unbiased direction to navigate ALL the opinions
Get access to your own wedding expert and virtual b.f.f.
Local to Oregon/Washington? Fabby!
Here are a few other ways we can be there for you....
You know yourself well enough to know that with your full-time job and all the other things, you need someone to take the reigns, so you can focus on the fun stuff.
Let's collaborate to create your best day ever!
AKA "day of coordination" - Starting 2 months before your wedding, Zilla gets introduced to vendors, we confirm all the deets, develop a custom day of schedule and will be there on the big day to ensure everything runs smoothly.
Elopements are one of our personal faves!
Being a Portland native, it's so fun to make your day extra special with what this
city and state has to offer.
I'm so excited to make your day so special!